Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Sabtu, 22 September 2012

Inspiration

Just by looked at their calm faces make me inspired.
















Ayah and mak.


















Arwah moyang yang sudah sebulan meninggalkan kami.Sebelah tu sepupu aku.
Betapa aku rindu yang teramat sangat.

Kalau dulu aku boleh hantarkan makanan atau air kat moyang .sekarang ni hanya doa agar moyang dalam kalangan orang yang beriman.

Hargailah orang yang kita sayang kerana kita di dunia tidak kekal dan bila-bila masa akan menutup mata untuk selama-lamanya.

You were my strength when I was weak 
You were my voice when I couldn't speak 
You were my eyes when I couldn't see 
You saw the best there was in me 
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach 
You gave me faith 'coz you believed 
I'm everything I am 
Because you loved me - Celine Dion




0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver