Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.

Jumaat, 15 Februari 2013

Rain

Menangis hanya itu yang dapat kulakukan.Sedih.Umur dah 21 tapi tak boleh lagi nak berfikiran matang.
If i could tell someone my problem that i really cannot handle it by myself.Ya Allah mugkin ujian Mu ini untuk mematangkan hambaMu yang lemah ini.Aku redha Ya Allah.

What should i do?

semakin difikir semakin pening kepala.

Bersabarlah Syafiqah,ini kesilapanmu.Allah takdirkan semua yang berlaku supaya lebih ingat akan kuasanya.

You are need Allah in every breath you take.

Dunia ni hanya pinjaman.Janganlah kejar dunia tapi kejarlah akhirat.Istiqamah mungkin tu yang ko gagal lakukan.

Don't be so sad about getting failed in this duniya but please worried about akhirat.

Aku rindu sangat-sangat kawan aku kat sekolah dulu.Diorang selalu bagi semangat kat aku tapi sekarang diorang masing-masing dah jauh.memang Allah sentiasa bagi kita Teman Pengganti tapi they are cannot be replace.Someone who could make me laugh rather than cry.

Makin lama aku rasa hubungan kami dah tak rapat macam dulu lagi.tapi aku sayang sangat kat diorang. i hope they can live happily even without me.


Buntu.

Istikharah.That could help me.

but i also need encouragement from my own family.please support me i really need it.

i admit that since past that i do not have any spirit.

My spirit is came from my family and friends.

Can they give the spirit again so that i did not being lost like this. (u_u)










1 comments:

shaff berkata...

"If what's ahead scares you And what's behind hurts you then, just look above Allah never fails to help you."-quoted

Trust Allah pqa. Trust Him. He has a better plan for you. Mengadu pada Dia. He never fail to listen to every words we tell him.

And yes, you can always buzz me anytime and tell me your problems :D I might not be able to help much but I'll try my best to cheer you up.

May Allah ease you, pQa.

Catat Ulasan

 
Free Website templateswww.seodesign.usFree Flash TemplatesRiad In FezFree joomla templatesAgence Web MarocMusic Videos OnlineFree Wordpress Themeswww.freethemes4all.comFree Blog TemplatesLast NewsFree CMS TemplatesFree CSS TemplatesSoccer Videos OnlineFree Wordpress ThemesFree CSS Templates Dreamweaver